To Wear Daily
- Short sleeve shirt
- Shorts or Long pants*
- Closed toe shoes, or on riding day, Riding boots or shoes with a heal, and socks*
- Hat and sunglasses (optional)
- Sun screen, bug spray, deodorant for older campers, applied at home
To bring in a Backpack Daily
- A nutritious lunch and snack in an insulated lunch box.
- Reusable Water bottle, filled with extra ice and water in the morning; on hot days, we recommend two!
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
- Rain jacket with hood, preferably waterproof.
- Water shoes, to be used while creek stomping. Must have an attachment around the ankle; no flip-flops. Old sneakers work great!*
- Small towel*
- Pen or pencil
- Light weight long sleeve shirt (optional)
- Shorts and sneakers to change into after riding (optional)*
- Riding Attire: long pants, closed toe shoes, preferably with a heal; nothing dangling, (such as long earnings or a superman cape!)*
- A complete change of clothes in a plastic bag to be kept in the backpack for the week.
* We will let you know which day your child will be riding or creek stomping, so they won't need to bring these items every day.
Please send medication to our attention on the first day if the camper is to be given medication during camp, or has an epi-pen or an inhaler. Medication should be sent the first day in the original prescription bottle with the campers name officially typed on it. Medication will be stored in a locked location, and given to camper as instructed during the week. Please complete the section on medication in the health history form.
Campers should NOT bring
Electronic devises, such as cell phones, iPods, computers,electronic games; money; any valuables, including valuable jewelry; sports equipment; stuffed animals or toys; pocket knives, controlled substances. Camp Magnolia reserves the right to search camper's property and remove these or other inappropriate items. Such items will be returned to the camper's parent at the end of the day.
We will have a lost and found table during the Parent Open House on Friday. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity at the end of camp.