Online Application Instructions
For your convenience, you may click the "Register Now" button at the top of the page to apply online. Please have the following ready before you begin:
- Camper's date of birth, home address and phone number.
- Address and contact numbers for both of camper's parents or legal guardians.
- Name of individuals other than parents that may pick up camper, if applicable.
- Two emergency contact name and phone numbers (other than parents.)
- Credit card.
- Camper's t-shirt size.
- Online Account: May be established with us through Active Network. This is a convenient way to access your account, upload forms or make changes! To open: copy & paste this link to your browser: https://campsself.active.com/CampMagnoliaLLC
"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike." John Muir
Payment & Cancelations
Summer Camp and LIT Payment: $100 non-refundable deposit is due per camper per session at the time of online registration. The remaining tuition may be paid either in full at the time of registration; or as an automatic draft from your credit card, in two installments on April 1 and May 1. We accept major credit cards. Registration made after May 1 will need to pay in full at time of registration.
Summer Camp Cancelations made prior to May 1 will receive a refund of tuition paid, less the $100 deposit per camper per session. We are not able to give refunds after May 1 on summer camp registration or lessons. Camper Illness: If a camper misses 2 or more days during a session due to illness, those days may be made up during another session, space available.
Additional Required Forms are due within two weeks of your child's application, and no later than May 1. Campers are not enrolled in camp until we have received and approved these forms and payment. Note: Your child is not required to have a physical.
- Camper Health History Form To be completed by a parent. (Note: The instructions on the form will refer to a Part 2 to be completed by a physician. Please disregard this, as Part 1 only is required for day camps.)
- 3231 Immunization Form. Provided by your child's physician; please have them email/ mail it to us.
- Separate Signed Waiver for each camper
- Small photo of your child.
Forms may be submitted via either:
- Upload to your online account (preferred.)
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via the "Chat Option" on this site, or you may call or text us at 770.337.4785.