Thank you for choosing Magnolia Farm Day Camp for a wonderful week (or more!) of fun on the farm for your camper!
Please click the "Register Now" green button at the top of this site to apply online. You will need to provide:
- Camper's date of birth, home address and phone number.
- Address and contact numbers for both of camper's parents or legal guardians.
- Name of individuals other than parents that may pick up camper, if applicable.
- Two emergency contact name and phone numbers (other than parents.)
- Visa or MasterCard.
- Camper's t-shirt size.
$100 non-refundable deposit (per each week & each camper). Due during registration. We accept Master Card & Visa.
Tuition Balance Options
- Pay in full with registration.
- Two installments: March 15 & April 15 (auto drafts from your credit card on record.)
- Registration made after May 1 will pay in full with registration.
Cancelations made prior to May 1 will receive a refund of tuition paid, less the $100 deposit per camper per session. We are not able to give refunds after May 1 on summer camp registration or lessons.
Camper Illness: If a camper misses 2 or more days during a session due to illness, those days may be made up during another session this summer, space available.
Required Forms are due by May 1. Campers are not enrolled in camp until we have received and approved these forms and payment. You will also receive links to these forms with the confirmation email sent to you after registration. Note: Your child is not required to have a physical.
- Camper Health History Form To be completed by a parent. (Note: Part 1 only, not Part 2.)
- 3231 Immunization Form. Provided from your child's physician.
- Separate Signed Waiver for each camper
- Small photo of your child.
Forms may be submitted via either:
- Upload to your online account (preferred.) After your initial registration, you may upload forms here: Access My Account
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com
“I feel (Magnolia Farm) is awesome,” A., age 11. “Drop off and pick up and animal time. My daughter waited all spring to come to camp. As an older camper she loved being able to help.” ~ Angela & daughter A., age 11