Thank you for choosing Magnolia Farm Day Camp for a wonderful week (or more!) of fun on the farm for your camper!
Please click the "Register Now" green button at the top of this site to apply online. You will need to provide:
- Camper's date of birth, home address and phone number.
- Home address & email addresses, for both of camper's parents or legal guardians. NOTE: Please double check for accuracy when entering this info, AND set your email to allow emails from email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email automatically from us upon completing online registration, and possibly an update the day before your camper's session starts.
- Two phone numbers for each parents or legal guardians. Double check for accuracy. Please ad us to your phone's contact list NOW, so that in the unlikely event we need to contact you during camp, you will take the call. Magnolia Farm: 770.337.4785. Also, be sure your phone's voicemail is not full during camp:)
- Name of individuals that may pick up camper, if applicable.
- Two emergency contact name and phone numbers (other than parents) that live nearby.
- Visa, MasterCard or AMEX.
- Camper's t-shirt size.
- You are establishing an account with our third party vendor, Active Works. It is up to you to enter the info correctly, and update it if you enter incorrect info or your contact info changes, just like you keep your Amazon or other online accounts up to date:) Once established, you may access your account thru this link to make corrections or updates: https://campsself.active.com/campmagnoliallc
$100 non-refundable deposit (per each week & each camper). Due during registration. We accept Master Card & Visa.
Tuition Balance Options
- Pay in full with registration.
- Two installments: March 15 & April 15 (auto drafts from your credit card on record.)
- Registration made after May 1 will pay in full with registration.
Cancelations made prior to May 1 will receive a refund of tuition paid, less the $100 deposit per camper per session. We are not able to give refunds after May 1 on summer camp registration or lessons.
Camper Illness: If a camper misses 2 or more days during a session due to illness, those days may be made up during another session this summer, space available.
Required Forms are due by May 1. Campers are not enrolled in camp until we have received and approved these forms and payment. You will also receive links to these forms with the confirmation email sent to you after registration. Note: Your child is not required to have a physical.
- Camper Health History Form To be completed by a parent. (Note: Part 1 only, not Part 2.)
- 3231 Immunization Form. Provided from your child's physician.
- Separate Signed Waiver for each camper
- Small photo of your child.
Forms may be submitted via either:
- Upload to your online account (preferred.) It's as easy as uploading pics to Facebook!! After your initial registration, you may upload forms here: Access My Account
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
“We love Camp Magnolia. This is a great part of summer!’ Laura, mother of S., age 9. “I really enjoyed it.” S. Some of S’s favorites day camp activities: all the animals, the horses, all the games, & horseback riding. ~ Laura and daughter S, age 9